BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »
wc syg to our neyna xora dairy

Followers

Friday, April 29, 2011

i love you teddy bear pls don't not sulking anymore if you already do not like me I could lose you than you hate me


glitter-graphics.com

iloveyouiloveiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiloveyouiliveyou
Bby love you please do not visit the moody again until they think of our meeting like this :)just make me smile:):D. not like going to see .. I'm sorry for running away from you because of fear that seems:( .. I do not feel too do not want to walk with you today .. I could you leave me than hate me. I do not want to fight us again ..:(

you are my sun
you are a candle in my life
you are thirsty I get rid of water on a hot day
your my life
you are an inspiration my entire life
you are my heart if not my heart can not live
you are my EVERYTHING FOR

0 kumen tao: